It’s that time of the summer when we start hearing the word ‘bored’ a lot. In keeping with my fondness for low-waste diversions for kids here are my top 10 low-waste, easy crafts to keep your kids occupied.
Nothing mentioned in this article has been sponsored. It’s all just my own personal opinion. If you like your sources to remain independent then please;
share this article, or
buy me a coffee on Ko-fi, or
make a one-time donation via Paypal
1. How cute are these Monster Rocks found on DecoArt
2. How about a Pretty Paper Plate Aquarium from Crafts by Amanda
3. Make a Moving Paper Fish with Krokatak
4. Make Homemade Puffy Paint with Happy Hooligans
5. Make a 3D drawing of your hand
6. Make a Monster Corner Bookmark with Red Ted Art
7. Found this awesome Plantable Seed Disk by Modern Parent Messy Kids (love that name)
8. The gorgeous Painted Twig Heart was created by artist Ellen Petti.
All of the blogs / websites I’ve featured have other fantastic ideas so be sure to check them out.
For more kid related articles click on the link