Photo: Alan Betson
Hello to my website. You’re most welcome. I hope you find this Sustainable Living Guide a useful and enjoyable way to find out how to live more sustainably in Ireland. I publish an article or newsletter every week at the moment but I also post daily to my Facebook Page and Instagram Account so follow me there if you’d like more regular updates.
Unlike most writers online, I don’t take payments or gifts from companies. I think it affects the objectivity of the writer and leads to biased articles which really are no use to you.
There’s a hell of a lot of info in this sustainable living guide, which can be overwhelming when you’re just starting out, so here’s my greatest hits to get you started.
I update all the articles as life allows so if you think I’ve missed something or have incorrect information please get in touch by email (see About Me page) or write a comment below.
- Six Weeks to Zero Waste – Covid 19 Version
- What to recycle / donate where
- Map of Eco Businesses in Ireland
- Sustainable E-tailers
- Why Recycling isn’t the Answer
- Abandoning Perfection
- Food Waste
- Savvy Sustainability
- Rehoming Stuff Online
- Friction and the Waste Culture
- Free & Easy Steps to Sustainability
- Why I don’t like Biodegradable or Compostable Plastic
- Eco Folklore, Greenwashing and Misunderstandings
- Easy Sustainable Switches
- Sustainable Living is Not an Either Or Game
- How to Avoid Buying Stuff
- Zero Waste Food – Shopping, Preparing and Eating
- Choosing a Reusable Coffee Cup
- Sustainable Living Supports
So get yourself a nice cup of tea or coffee or whatever your preferred poison is and take the first step on your journey. And do me, and your kids or grandkids a favour, share this sustainable living guide with anyone you think needs it.
Thanks for stopping by my sustainable living guide.